5G featuring higher data speed, massive devices connected, and low latency has been changing our lives significantly. Benefitted from the latest technologies, plenty of innovative solutions are developed. It can be applied to diverse applications and smart manufacturing with 5G/AR is one of them. Let us get deeper to it below.
Manufacturing with 5G, AR, and AI
Benefited from the low latency of 5G, AR can assist the operator training to better deliver superior experience in a standard and effective way. With the collaboration of intelligent solutions such as data analysis, 3D objects management, model management, and Edge inference, AR experience can help notify the operator with instructions for finer assistance of the pre-work of production.
In addition, the intelligent Edge AI solution can improve the quality and efficiency of comprehensive tasks such as real-time analysis and AR remote diagnosis/ predictive maintenance of the equipment. By monitoring the process with trained model applied, effective management can be executed according to the inference results/predictions with extremely low latency via the Edge AI Server. With the enhanced virtual assistance of AR as a bridge of physical and virtual world, remote experts can help to speed up the process of resolving issues or possible failures.
Combining 5G and AR with AI, advanced control in manufacturing can be accomplished through the new positioning Edge AI Server. Furthermore, the server can be applied as 5G Open RAN hardware like CU/DU. All these new technologies make extraordinary smart manufacturing possible for a better life.
To know more about the reliable fanless platform, Edge AI server, and CU/DU in 5G Open RAN for smart manufacturing, please don’t hesitate to contact AEWIN sales!
– SCB-6989: Intel Atom C Series Desktop with 8x GbE, and 3x mini-PCIe.
– SCB-6911: Intel Celeron N Series/ Atom X Series Fanless platform with 5x GbE (4x RJ45 + 1x Fiber) and 1x mini-PCIe.
– SCB-6913: Intel Atom Series Fanless platform with 6x RJ45 GbE and 3x M.2 (w/ 4x SIM).
– SCB-7910: Intel Atom C 1U Platform with 6x 1GbE RJ45 ports and 2x 10GbE SFP+ 10GbE ports.
– SCB-1739: Intel Atom P 1U platform with 8x SFP+ 10GbE, 2x PCIe slots for NICs, 4x GbE ports.
– SCB-1826: Intel 10th/11th Core/Xeon W 1U Platform with 2x GbE, 4x PCIe slots for NICs/ Accelerators.
– SCB-1833: AMD Ryzen 3000/5000 1U Platform with 2x GbE, 4x PCIe slots for NICs/ Accelerators.
– SCB-1931: Intel 3rd Gen Xeon SP 1U platform with 2x GbE and 4x PCIe slots for NICs/ Accelerators.
– SCB-1935: AMD EPYC 7000 Series 1U platform with 2x GbE and 4x PCIe slots for NICs/ Accelerators.
– SCB-1932C: Dual Intel 3rd Gen Xeon SP 2U platform with 2x GbE, 4x PCIe slots for NICs, and 2x PCIe slots for dual-width GPU/FPGA.
– SCB-1937C: Dual AMD EPYC 7000 series 2U platform with 2x GbE and 4x PCIe slots for NICs, 4x PCIe slots for NICs, and 2x PCIe slots for dual-width GPU/FPGA.